Small awakenings is organised on a not-for-profit basis. We have tried to keep our prices as low as possible while still paying the camp fees and the Ibiza contact festival dues. We also try to take care of the teachers of this event and offer all of them a flexible per hour rate according to the number of families that come and play. Also, if everything goes well, there will be a few crumbs left for us the organisers. Below is the list of prices that we came up with and as we appreciate financial transparency you can further find our estimated costs and income here.
N.B. prices below include eating, sleeping and participation in all of the festival activities. Day tickets are not available and families are asked to come for the full length of the event.
Adults (12+ years): €230,-
Kids from (2-12 years): €125,-**
Babies (0-2 years): €35,- (N.B. while sharing their parents’ bed)
Island residents: (N.B. prices exclude eating and sleeping; camp food can be bought on a day to day basis when there)
Adults (12+ years): €45,-
Kids (2-12 years): €65,-
Babies (0-2 years): €10,-
* Prices for registrations until 31-7-’14. Please add €10,- to all listed prices after that date.
**For each second and third child you bring we offer a 10% additional discount (i.e. if you are coming with 3 children your first child would pay €125,- the second €112,50 the third €100,-). Any additional children also pay €100,-
Our meals during your stay at camp is designed for our best performance in physical activity . We seek the most varied offer that we can provide. The menu is primarily vegetarian (vegan option considers) and includes meat a few days. You can always find yourself comfortable .
The selection of the raw material is essential. We use mostly local and organic products (about 70%).
Sesame Ibiza Catering will be cooking for us, in charge of feeding us with love as they have being doing it since the Ibiza Contact Festival began in 2008.
Sesame Ibiza Catering was born with the idea of honouring food from seed to table. We believe that a healthy natural and conscious feeding improves our days and our quality of life. We are a young and enterprising team of chefs in constant training, enthusiastically and believing in the things that give us health, happiness and good living. www.abretusesamo.com
How to arrive
The Cala Jondal Camp is located in the south of the Island on the edge of a nature reserve a within walking distance of a beautiful little beach. The camp can be easily reached by public transport from the Airport and port.
The Full instructions on how to arrive are provided on the Ibiza Contact Festival website : how to arrive and in Spanish (como llegar).
Address: Campament de Cala Jondal. Ibiza. Illes Balears. Spain
- Reserving a place: The only way to guarantee a space at this year’s festival is to transfer the full registration fee to our account. We will then confirm you places with a week.
- Registration confirmation: If we received your registration correctly, you will automatically be sent and email confirming your willingness to register and providing you with the necessary bank details to transfer the registration fee.
- Payment: We strongly prefer the use of Bank to Bank transfers using the IBAN an BIC/SWIFT codes for al transactions. Please remember to provide your name and or email that you registered with. If after 7 days we have not received your payment we will remove you from our registration list and leave your space for someone else.
- Refunds: a full refund, minus a €30,- administration fee, will be provided until Aug 1st. After this date no refunds will be provided under any circumstances
If after reading these questions, you still have something to ask that is not covered here, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELPERS: We are not a professional organisation and host this even on a not-for-profit basis. We attempt to make the event as interactive and collaborative as possible which means that everyone can be asked to chip in on a practical level. For this reason we do not offer discounts to people offering to help us during the event.
- TENTS: We are not authorized by the directors of the place to add extra tents.
- OTHER ACTIVITIES: We will share the camp with the people from the Ecstatic Dance Festival. We will be able to participate in a number of their activities and likewise will invite them to join in a number of our workshops.
- NIGHT ACTIVITIES: Amplified music is allowed until 24h, after this time any music will have to played very softly.
- MONEY: The nearest bank is in Ibiza town, 15 minutes by taxi (which costs about €12,-) or at the airport. We recommend you bring some money as there is a chai shop that the Ibiza team are running and that sells excellent coffee, ice cream, cakes, chocolates, soft drinks and more.
- SUPERMARKET: The nearest supermarket is about 4 km from the camp. Please bring everything you need for personal use such as shampoo, soap, laundry soap, toothpaste, etc.. The organization will not provide these items.
- INTERNET: The camp facilities do not include internet service. The Ibiza festival organizers offer a limited connection to use WIFI internet on your own computer during a specific times of the day. (IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WATCH VIDEOS!!!)
- VALUES: We provide the option to hand-over your valuables on the first day (documents, money, etc. …) and we will keep them in a secure place. Access to these items will be limited until the day of departure.
- FOOD: The festival offers 3 main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with a varied menu especially designed for the event. There will always be a vegetarian option. For your “little yummies” we open a chai shop (“chill chai”) where you can buy soft drinks, ice cream, cakes, chocolates, etc.
See you soon! Thank you!
Terms & Conditions
Great to see you’re taking this seriously and reading what we hope to offer and what we ask from you in return. The Touch&Play Project organises many different events and we attempt to be as inclusive and giving as possible. We try to ensure that everyone can participate in the activities that interest them in a safe and collaborative manner. When you register we can, however, not guarantee a space in each desired workshop or activity. The teacher/facilitator and organizers are empowered to determine how many people they would like and who they feel comfortable teaching in any given circumstance. Because of the unique atmosphere and content at Touch&Play Project events, you are asked to moderate yourphotography and video recording. Please only take images of the surroundings, yourself and those that have given you specific permission to include them in your images. There will further be official event photographers and film-makers for documentation purposes. Participants can request not to be included in any of the images or footage and we will publish any photos or videofor review by the participants before making it more widely available. Anyone concerned may request the deletion of pictures or footage in which they appear. All material (audio-visual or other) created at any Touch&Play Project event falls under the following creative commons license: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
‘Small Awakenings’ is designed for kids and adults, and we emphasize the importance of consideration and responsibility for your self and children you have registered with. The event does not guarantee day care and all children need to be accompanied by an adult. This adult is fully responsible for the actions of the child(ren) they registered.
We try to provide a safe environment for learning among all the participants. As an intensive event working with the body, intellect andemotions, we recognize that some kids and adults mayfind aspects of the program challenging or moving. To create a respectful, relaxed and safe atmosphere during the whole event, everyone is invited, to not only assure their own health, safety and happiness but also to assess and promote the security and joy of others at the event. It is our aim that as a group everyone at the festival and experiment is able to live and share a full and rewarding experience.
If, for whatever reason, after having completed your registration you will no longer be able to join us, a full refund, minus a €30,- administration fee, will be provided until Aug 1st. After this date no refunds will be provided under any circumstances.
Participation in the event and attendance at the event location as well as in all other provided areas is at your own risk. If you plan to teach/present/facilitate or otherwise share you knowledge at the event you fully accept the responsibility that this brings and accept any liability claims that may result from this. The organizers, teachers, facilitators are not liable for any physical, emotional or material damages or injuries caused to your property, yourself or others. We do not take responsibility for any loss of property while attending. The event organizers hold the discretionary right to exclude, for whatever reason, anyone from participating in all or part of the 2014Small Awakenings festival.
All that said we really hope you come and help us make this event an experience you won’t forget.
The Touch&Play Project